Know your options. Make an informed decision.
What are your choices? What are the issues you may face with each choice? Becoming aware of what services and options are available can help you face the challenges of an unplanned pregnancy. We understand that every situation is unique. We want to provide a safe and confidential environment in which you can ask questions and talk to a peer counselor who cares about you and desires to give you all the information you need to make an informed decision.
At the Pregnancy Resource Center of Chattooga County, you will find a kind, caring staff who will listen and support you in a Christ-centered environment. It is our goal to answer all your questions.
- Pregnancy Testing – No appointment necessary for this service.
- Information on all Pregnancy Options – Information and consultation on parenting, abortion and adoption.
- Limited Sonograms – By appointment only. Call for more information.
- Confidential Peer Counseling/Resource Referral – We will help you in any way we can.
- Prenatal Classes – Education materials available for all 3 trimesters.
- Parenting Classes – We utilize the “Earn While You Learn” parenting curriculum. These classes enrich our clients by providing expert advice through DVDs and discussion.